Most Asked Questions
- We do not refund if the bike is not used due to bad weather conditions or other reasons.
- Rent A Bike Lelystad is not liable for damage to third parties or for injuries caused by improper use of the bike.
- You take full responsibility for the bike and accessories (including helmet, repair kit and cable lock) for the full duration of the rental.
- You are fully responsible for the bike during the rental in various aspects and we advise you not to lend the bike to others, take good care of it and never leave the bike unattended.
- Rent A Bike Lelystad reserves the right to supply other bikes, with similar technical characteristics than the one shown on the website.
- Reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the start of the rental period. If the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours before the start of the rental period, Rent A Bike Lelystad is authorised to invoice 50 of the rental price.
At our office
- Payment methods:
Bank card, Credit card, Cash
- You don’t have to pay at checkout via our online reservation system. You can do that when you pick up your reservation.
Do you have a toilet?
- Yes, you can use our toilet.
Pick up a bike a little earlier
- In consultation, you can pick up the bike earlier than originally agreed. Please contact us for this.
- We make free bike helmets available with every rented bike.
How long can I rent the bike?
- There is no limit to renting a bike. The longer you rent, the cheaper the daily price becomes. (Except Tandems).
Rental period day
- One day is calculated every 24 hours from the time of pick-up for the city bikes.
- For all other bikes, a day from 08:00 in the morning to 20:00 is in the evening. If you rent for more than a day, the rental period starts on day 1 at 08:00 and the rental period ends on the last day at 20:00.
- Later pick-up and/or earlier return within the rental period is of course always possible.
- We ask for your ID and write down the document number when you pick up the bike(s).
You can go abroad by bike.
You can change with us.
Repair kit for the road
You get a repair kit, bike pump and evt. one or two inner tubes with each rented bike.
Damage, loss, theft, injury and or liability.
- You rent the bike and accessories completely at your own risk. You are liable for damage to or loss of the bicycle(s) or parts thereof, including the other rented materials, at amounts determined by Rent-A-Bike Lelystad according to normal standards. The bicycle (s) is (are) not insured against liability or airframe damage.
Locks for the bike
- For all bikes we make locks available free of charge.
Leave stuff behind
- You can leave your things with us. We make sure that these are kept in a safe place.